Credit Controller / Warrington / £21,000 – £23,000 / Excellent Benefits including Bonus’ / Free On-site Parking / UK Leading Organisation
NC Associates are looking to recruit a Credit Controller to join the UK’s leading logistics firm based in Warrington. As the Credit Controller you will report directly into the Credit Control Manager and help support the team reduce aged debt.
- Forecasting to assist Credit Manager with the cash flow
- Carry out credit checks on potential new business using the agreed credit check form
- Allocate all incoming payments to customer accounts within agreed timescales
- Prepare cheques for banking
- Contribute to month/year end processes
- Generate monthly account statements for business customers and Account Managers
- Follow up with contact to customer to pursue payment
- Involve debt collection agency’s where applicable
- Resolution of customer account queries
Essential Experience Required
To be successful in your application for this role you MUST have the following experience
- Experience of effective credit control of a large and challenging ledger
- A minimum of 1 year experience in fast paced, credit control position
- Proven credit control experience
- Confident communicator
- Ability to work from own initiative
What’s on offer?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for the UK’s leading logistics organisation, which is offering an immediate start, as well as an attractive salary with great benefits that includes bonus’ and FREE use of their canteen. Please send your CV for immediate consideration to Alfie Lambert at NC Associates or call 07789 694 240.