Credit Controller/ Chester / Permanent / £18000 – £20000 & 2k performance related bonus / Free On-site Parking
I am recruiting on behalf of a high growth company who are looking for an experienced & dynamic Credit Controller to join their high performing finance team. This is a vibrant high paced company who like to incentivise & reward successful individuals. Significant opportunity for progression and growth for the right candidate.
This is an excellent opportunity for a confident and well experienced Credit Controller who is looking for a new challenge in a fast paced, rewarding environment. The business offers excellent benefits alongside clear developmental career paths for high achievers.
Duties will include:
- Following up overdue invoices by telephone, email and letter within agreed time scales
- Chasing overdue debts and resolving any disputes promptly
- Sending customer statements and managing the legal process in the event of late or non-payment by customers
- Regular team meetings with the Senior Credit Controller are used to establish the most appropriate approach for chasing outstanding debts in the forthcoming period
- Building strong relationships across the business and externally to ensure collection targets are metThe successful applicant will have:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Previous experience of debt reduction
- A can-do attitude
The hours of work are Monday to Thursday 08.30-5.30 and Fridays 08.30- 5pm (early finish on a Friday!)
For an informal chat please contact Karen on 0151 203 0152 as this is an immediate start position.