Credit Controller / Excellent Salary + Benefits / Wrexham / Permanent Role / Free Parking
NC Associates are looking to recruit an experienced Credit Controller to join their fast paced finance team. As the Credit Controller you will be tasked with various duties within Credit Control. You will be reporting into the Credit Manager.
- Chasing customers who have missed payments or are experiencing difficulties
- Looking after 400+ accounts
- Running credit checks where necessary
- Dealing with queries
- Making/receiving calls, sending emails and texts to make contact to obtain payment dates etc and updating notes onto the account
- Corresponding with other internal departments to manage accounts with ongoing issues
Essential experience required;
- Experience dealing with a large amount of accounts
- Minimum 3 years’ experience
- Ability to establish and maintain good client relationships
- Ability to work on their own as well as being a team player
- IT literate
Whats on offer?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a expanding business who are offering an excellent salary and good working hours. If you meet all requirements, please apply for immediate consideration by sending your CV to Alfie Lambert at NC Associates or call 0151-559-3560