Credit Control / £22,000 / Liverpool City Centre / International Organisation / Free Parking
NC Associates are recruiting for a Credit Controller for our client who are an International Logistics firm based in Liverpool City Centre. The role has become vacant due to their continuous growth. As the Credit Controller you will be reporting into the Credit Control Manager.
- Timely and effective collection of all debts and customers payments
- Dealing with high volume of accounts
- Negotiating re-payment plans
- Resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices
- Reviewing credit limits
To be considered you MUST have;
- 2 years Credit Control experience
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Previously worked towards targets
- Excellent time management with a strong attention to detail to ensure the accuracy of reported financial information
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Office Word and Excel essential
What’s on offer?
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an international firm who are offering an excellent salary. As this is a large company, career progression opportunities are available! If you have the experience required and interested, then please submit your CV to Alfie Lambert for immediate consideration.