Credit Control/ Debt Management/ Payment Plan Management/ Client Relationships/ Industry Discounts and Benefits/ 25 Days Holidays/ Flexible Working Hours/ Excellent Environment/ Market Leading Business
I am working on an excellent Credit Control vacancy. This role will be based in the heart of Manchester City Centre and can offer a number of market leading benefits. I am keen to speak with confident and experienced Credit Controllers who have ideally had exposure to both B2B and B2C collections. This role will focus on collections prior to exchange and so there will be no aged debt element.
My client is a market leading business that is recruiting this newly created role due to continued growth and increased business demands.
- Chasing due debt via telephone and email to ensure that payments are made inline with individual payment plans
- Logging all calls and monitoring queries
- Raising credit notes as required
- Resolution of queried invoices
- Taking credit card payments
- Account reconciliations and cash allocations
- Production of monthly and ad-hoc statements of account, using Excel and V-look ups
- Maintaining a large database of customer bookings and transactions
- Putting services on hold/ cancelling if full payment is not received inline with agreed payment plans
- Previous credit control experience within a fast paced and deadline driven role
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage a large volume of accounts and clients
- Decision making ability
- Proactive, positive and motivated personality and work ethic
- Strong team working skills
- Strong Excel skills
If the above matches your profile and you feel that you are ready for a new challenge to utilise your skills within an exciting and progressive business – Please get in touch on 0161-711-0821 or submit your CV for immediate consideration.