A global service company based near Blackburn is looking for a skilled credit controller to become part of their award winning team. The role will involve taking full responsibility for credit control liaising with all offices around the world. This is a great opportunity to develop your skills further within a successful organisation.
Reporting into the Finance Manager, the role will involve:
- Chasing outstanding payments
- Reviewing aged debt
- Deal with credit risk and insurance
- Setting up new accounts and reviewing credit limits
- Resolve customer queries
- Deal with credit notes and statements
- Cash allocation and posting
- Deal with payment runs
- Deal with purchase ledger
- Assist with month-end closures
The ideal candidate will be a confident and proven credit controller with a good understanding of finance. They will also need to have excellent communication and IT skills including excel.
If you would like a varied role in a well known organisation that will develop your finance skills whilst offering excellent benefits including 34 days holiday, then please contact Mark Caunce immediately.