Credit Controller / Deeside / £22,000 – £26,000 / Immediate Start / Free Parking
NC Associates are recruiting for a Credit Controller to join an industry leading organisation. As the Credit Controller you will be responsible for the management and timely collection of outstanding debts on nominated customer accounts to achieve set targets.
- Chasing debts via telephone, letter and email
- Carrying out credit checks for new customers
- Processing invoices on a daily basis
- Responding to a high volume of enquiries
- Develop excellent relationships with customers and other stakeholders
- Identify, progress and resolve customer receivable issues and disputes
- Working towards KPI’s outlined by the company
To be considered you MUST have;
- Strong Credit Control experience
- Ability to build relationships and negotiable payments
- Proven record of working to deadlines
- Strong inter-personal skills with the ability to liaise at all levels
- Exceptional organisational skills; analytical and attention to detail
What’s on offer?
This is an excellent opportunity which is offering a generous salary and benefits, including; 33 days holiday, free onsite parking and bonus’! To be considered you must meet all requirements needed. Apply now for immediate consideration!