Credit Controller / £21,000 – £25,000 DOE / Benefits/ Warrington/ Industry Leading / Free parking/ Permanent
NC Associates are recruiting for a Senior Credit Controller to join a Indusry leading organisation. As the Credit Controller you will be responsible for setting up new projects in Finance and Accounting. You will be supporting the Finance Manager.
- Managing the collection outstanding debts, liaising with customers and resolving outstanding issues
- Checking customer’s credit and take decision about applications based on company standards (Credit Policy)
- To execute and further develop collection procedures, ensuring debts are collected within correct timescales
- Prepare and publish aging reports
- To support bank accounts reconciliation process by delivering on time and accurate control of the customer ledger, through on time cash allocation
- Closing procedures of Accounts Receivable ledger, including running routines in the ERP, reporting and monthly reconciliation process
- To support internal and external audits
To be considered you MUST have;
- Credit and collected experience as a Senior/Team Lead Credit Controller
- Advanced excel
- Good working knowledge of ERP systems
- Project management will be considered a plus
- Qualified in Credit Management will be considered an advantage
What’s on offer?
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an industry leading company who are offering a generous salary of £21,000 – £25,000 and benefits! Interested? Apply now for immediate consideration by submitting your CV.