Credit Control / Liverpool / Immediate Start / Excellent Salary + Benefits / Free Parking / Industry Leading
NC Associates are working exclusively with an industry leading organisation who are looking for a Credit Controller to join their busy Finance Team. As the Credit Controller you will be reporting into the Credit Control Manager.
- Ensure clients pay on time and chase any overdue invoices
- Personal ledger management
- Recording and reconciling the companies bank accounts
- Liaising with lenders and external debt management companies
- Negotiate payment plans with clients
- Processing refunds, raising credit notes
- Record and action queries
- Prepare and publish ageing reports
To be considered you MUST have;
- Previous Credit Control experience
- Ability to maintain and build new relationships
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- IT Literate
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Sage – desirable
What’s on offer?
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate who is looking to further their career in Credit Control at an industry leading organisation who are offering an excellent salary! Free on site parking and the potential to progress withing the company. To be considered, apply now for immediate consideration!