Credit Controller/ Preston/ Permanent/ Competitive Salary/ Well- Established Company
Are you an exceptional Credit Controller? Are you tired of endless restrictions or feel undervalued in your current role? If you’re committed to team work and share a high value for ethics and professionalism, then look no further!
NC Associates are currently supporting well-established growing business based in Preston who are looking for an experienced Credit Controller to join their expanding team.
You will be contributing to help maximise client turnover while maintaining strong/professional working relationships; you will also help to minimise bad debts through application of the company’s Credit Policy.
Your main responsibilities will include but not subjected to:
- Day to day management of your own ledger
- Correctly identifying clients that default on payments and to liaise with the department on the most appropriate course of action to take.
- Reporting any key issues to the Credit Manager and heads of finance
- Identifying issues and suggesting solutions and implementing change in conjunction with the Credit Manager
- To be successful in this role you must have previous experience in a credit control role in a customer/client focused environment.
- Ideally you will have a background in professional services
- Highly proficiency in Microsoft Office products, especially Excel.
- You will have outstanding communication skills with the ability to negotiate and build strong working relationships with people at all levels.
- You will display a passion to explore new working practices and share ideas amongst your team.
What’s on Offer?
The successful candidate will be joining a team that recognises individual contributions, with a strong value of culture and collegiality. You will have the ability to add real value to the business by sharing and contributing your ideas whilst working to the highest standards.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established Preston based company which will offer an excellent salary and benefits package.
If you’re a team player who can demonstrate a strong can-do attitude, then please apply today!