Credit Control / Chester / £18,000 – £22,000 / Free Parking / Award Winning / Excellent Benefits
NC Associates are recruiting for a Credit Controller to join our client who are an award winning global business based in Chester. As the Credit Controller you will be reporting into the Credit Control Manager.
- Timely and effective collection of all debts and customers payments
- Dealing with high volume of accounts
- Negotiating re-payment plans
- Resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices
- Reconcile customer’s accounts on a monthly basis.
- Reviewing credit limits
To be considered you MUST have;
- 2 years Credit Control experience
- Able to confidently discuss overdue payments
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Excellent time management with a strong attention to detail to ensure the accuracy of reported financial information
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Office Word and Excel essential
What’s on offer?
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an award winning global business who are offering an excellent salary. As this is a large company, career progression opportunities are available! If you have the experience required and interested, then please submit your CV for immediate consideration.