NC Associates are delighted to be partnering once again with this internationally recognised player as they continue to grow their finance function.
This New Role has a focus on supporting the internal teams and operating divisions. You will grow into a role where you are responsible for financial performance, planning and analysis to aid in deeper understanding of the business performance and forecasting.
You will demonstrate exceptional internal stakeholder management, working with the divisions to understand how the business works to drive positive growth and financial performance.
Depending on the needs of the business you will either partner with a single line of business, or manage a portfolio of business streams.
Ideally you will be able to demonstrate:
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA).
- Experience of having successfully worked as a Finance Business Partner or similar business support role, operating as part of a senior management team.
- Strong forecasting, financial planning and analytical skills capability and experience.
- Ability to work at strategic and operational levels within the business.
- Experience creating and maintaining complex business cases and financial models.
- Ability to work independently, proactively and at pace, dedicated to delivering outstanding results
- Capable of building strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- Professional delivery of key business areas to senior managers
- Excellent communicator, capable of delivering concise and compelling messages to senior audiences effectively through the chosen business language of English.
You will consider yourself to be: Results driven; A problem solver; a strategic thinker; A true team player who can work independently
What will the role entail?
- Collaborative approach to all stakeholders as you support, advise and influence on financial performance.
- Provide accurate, meaningful and insightful financial analysis
- Lead the budget setting, rolling forecasting, and long-term business planning for your businesses.
- Create and maintain complex business cases and financial models.
- Drive profitability through leading on the financial appraisals of projects throughout the business.
- Work in collaboratively with the wider business to enhance forecasting efficiency and results.
Apply on line now or call me Kelly Maddocks on 0151 203 0152 for a confidential discussion; CV not ready? I can help you with that. Not sure that this is the right role for you – call me and we can discuss the current roles we have and your career aspirations.