Job Title: Finance Director – ideal for Financial Controller looking to step up
Salary: Circa £60,000 + LTIP/EQUITY on the table
NC Associates are currently retained for the search for a Finance Director with manufacturing exposure.
Our client is an established manufacturing business with a turnover of circa £12 million.
This is an excellent, progressive role ideal for an enthusiastic and pro-active individual. The ideal candidate will be already proven Financial Controller with extensive manufacturing experience.
It is important to add that you will be the key point of contact managing the businesses relationship with its banks and credit providers.
This is the number one finance role. You will report in to the Managing Director. You will inherit and loyal and established finance team and have creative freedom to drive your department forward and personally impact the growth and strategy of this business.
You will benefit from:
- Generous starting salary and rewards package
- Autonomy and a no micro-management environment
- Modern working environment with great on-site facilities
- Working within a progressive and dynamic team
Ideally you will:
- Have a strong manufacturing background (ACA/CIMA/ACCA qualified)
- Have significant commercial experience
- Have excellent communication skills with the ability to present complex financial information
- Be experienced in working in a fast-paced environment
We will not be accepting applications from non-manufacturing experienced candidates.
This is a highly desirable position, so do not hesitate to submit your application. Please apply for immediate consideration by sending your CV to Gavin Dixon at NC Associates.