Finance Manager / Chester / Highly Regarded and Well Established Company / £30000 – £40000 / Excellent benefits package
This role would suit an ambitious finance professional, who enjoys all aspects of accounts; from transactional to management reporting; someone who likes to take initiative and ownership over their work. In return you will benefit from career development within an energetic and forward thinking company who offer a great benefits package of which includes 28 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays), pension and a commitment to continual profession development.
If this sounds like the role for you, please read on!
* Drive efficiency’s throughout the business
* Management of finance team
* Preparing and circulation of monthly and quarterly financial reports
* Production and integrity of management accounts and general ledger
* Budget planning and forecasting for both cashflow and resources
* Processing month end journals
* Audit Reviews
The ideal candidate would have the following:
* Experience of financial and management accounts preparation
* Strong Excel skills (Pivot tables, lookups, etc.)
* Excellent communication and team working skills
* Confident and proactive
Ideally you would be a Qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ICAEW), however, part-qualified accountants and those who are qualified by experience, with significant experience would be considered.
If you feel your skills, experience & expertise match this job profile please submit your CV to Karen for immediate consideration.