German Speaking/ Purchase Ledger/ Competitive Salary/ On-site Parking
I am working on an excellent opportunity for a German speaking purchase ledger clerk. This will be an ongoing assignment.
My client is a reputable and consistently growing business that operate accross Europe and are set for further development. They operate heavily in the German market and so require a candidate with the relevant language skills to maintain relationships with their German suppliers.
If you are a German speaker with Purchase Ledger experience this is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a friendly team in an excellent environment.
- Actively manage supplier relationships with German ledger
- Manually match invoices and credit notes
- Reconciliation of supplier statements using Microsoft Excel
- Supplier query resolution – escalate to appropriate manager where necessary
- Weekly BACS payment runs to ensure all suppliers are paid within agreed terms
- Produce journals for all manually settled invoices
- Allocation of supplier payments to relevant accounts
- Bank reconciliation
- Production of weekly reports for management
- Supplier statement reconciliation
- GERMAN LANGUAGE SKILLS
- Have similar experience within an end to end AP role
- Be able to manage and process high volumes of invoices within a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills – ability to communicate with suppliers and colleagues at all levels in both German and English
- Team working ability
- be competent and able in using Excel and computerised accounting packages
If you have the skills and experience detailed above and are a German language speaker, I am very keen to speak with you. Please call 0161-711-0821 or alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration.