Head of Finance // 30K – 40K // Excellent Benefit package // Free on-site parking // Award Winning Company // Denbighshire //
I am currently recruiting for my highly regarded client in the Denbighshire area, my client is experiencing a period of rapid growth and as such requires a highly motivated and experienced Head of Finance who would report directly to the Managing Director. This role offers excellent progression as the company grows.
- Oversee, review, and adhere to the budgets for each department
- Assist in company-wide budgetary planning
- Ensure that all of the company’s financial practices are in line in statutory regulations and legislation
- Analyse the financial climate and market trends to assist senior management team in creating strategic plans
- Interpret complex financial information and provide updates and information as needed
- Monitor cash flow, accounts, and other financial transactions
- Supervise financial assistants and other employees in the facilitation of day-today operations, including tracking financial data, invoicing, payroll, etc.
- Prepare official reports on a monthly/annual basis
- Seek out methods and practices to minimise financial risk
- Contract auditing services to ensure financial monitoring is up-to-date
- Create and maintain relationships with service providers and contractors, including banks and accountants
- Update and implement financial policies and procedures
- Develop and maintain a policy manual for the finance department
- Work with human resources to secure candidates who will be an asset to the finance department
- Establish and implement a training program for established and new finance employees.
Skills & Experience:
- Advanced degree in accounting, business, finance, or a related field
- 5-10 years of financial experience in a manufacturing environment
- excellent mathematical skills
- leadership skills
- management experience
- integrity & honesty
- understanding of data privacy standards
- exceptional communication skills
- both written and verbal thorough understanding of business principles and practices
- superior attention to detail
- organisational skills
- planning & problem-solving skills
- critical thinking skills
If you have the skills and expertise required please submit your CV.