Job Title: Finance Manager
Salary: £30,000 – £38,000
£7million turnover IT boutique that provide an amazing service to end clients are looking for a number one of their finance department.
Amazing opportunity for a part qualified Accountant who is studying to bypass the low level roles and take ownership and a brand new finance function.
This role will grow over time as the company expands in to new markets. Yes this role will mean you have to get involved in lower level accountancy during the early stages of your career with them. However to reassure you the volume of transactions are low volume, high value.
You will enjoy total freedom to design and implement any process you deem beneficial to the company. They have a log term business plan for the next decade and the growth and expansion do look excellent. You could potential end up with an equity deal and FD status.
You will benefit from:
- Generous starting salary and benefits package
- Excellent career development
- Being exposed to commercial finance
Ideally you will:
- Be a part qualified Accountant with a broad range of experience
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have a positive and pro-active attitude
- Have great interpersonal skills
Please get in touch as soon as possible to avoid disappointment on missing out on this excellent opportunity. Please apply for immediate consideration by sending your CV to Gavin Dixon at NC Associates.