Are you a proactive Finance Manager? Do you consider yourself an expert in financial planning and analysis? Are you looking for an innovative new challenge, offering an interactive and hands-on approach? If this sounds like you then we have the ideal opportunity!
NC Associates are currently supporting a global provider of retail implementation solutions for some of the worlds best known retailers, both locally and on a global scale.
An opportunity has arisen with the Finance and Accounting function for a resilient and proactive Head of FP&A (Financial Planning and Analysis), leading a team of 7 in a busy and diverse working environment.
You will be responsible for leading the Management Accounting and Financial Planning teams, covering operations in Ireland, China and Australia.
The main focus areas of the role will include:
- Building detailed and insightful management information and reporting frameworks
- Leverage functionality of existing systems and tools, helping to implement new fit for purpose systems and tools
- Lead and deliver annual mid-term budgets, plans and quarterly financial year forecasts
To be successful in the role you will need:
- A detail orientated approach and the ability to use your own initiative to solve problems and implement solutions
- The ability to challenge inaccurate information and make recommendations
- Solid financial management accounting training
- Commercially adept
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Experience in a fast moving and growing business
In return you will receive:
- A highly competitive salary in line with current market rates
- Fantastic benefits package including car allowance, bonus and private health care
- The opportunity to work for a highly reputable business that has seen continued growth and development
If you’re a hands-on and flexible individual with a can-do attitude that is ready to take on this exciting new challenge, then please apply with your CV or email