Locally established and nationally recognised business has the opportunity for you to join their business in this Senior role within the Finance function.
As the Head of Financial Reporting, you will have a strategic leadership role encompassing a number of finance teams/functions across the business. You will be instrumental in daily running of and strategic direction of the teams across Tax; Treasury; Audit and Transnational Processes.
What will you be responsible for?
- Accountability across production of quarterly and statutory accounts for the group; accountability for the completed production of all Management accounts.
- Responsibility for Treasury Management, forecasting and consistency across the reporting presented to the board.
- Leadership across the finance role, as a member of the Finance leadership function your role will encompass Treasury, Payroll, Financial Reporting, Accounts Payable, c35 teams.
- Audit process – you will be accountable for the management of the process associated with the successful completion of the audits.
- Management across tax affairs including Corporation Tax and VAT returns
How will you be successful?
As a professional and accomplished Financial Professional you will be able to demonstrate the following key attributes:
- Qualified ACA with demonstrated industry and practise experience
- Experienced leader of financial functions
- Experience liaising with HRMC and external audit bodies
- Technically excellent IFRS financial practitioner
- Demonstrated up to date working knowledge of Tax regulations
Why join the team?
Offering you a clear and achievable career path within a thriving local business, you will also benefit from a multinational organisation with a “family feel” in terms of how they treat their people. As a senior leader in the business you will be a part of the strategic direction moving forward. With on-site parking and access to major commutable motorways this is an opportunity that is worth making a call about.
Apply on-line or call me Kelly Maddocks on 0775-472-9115 / 0151-203-0152 for a confidential discussion and an opportunity to explore this and other senior roles in the North West area.