Management Accountant-Finance Business Partner / Liverpool City Centre / Permanent / £35-40k / Strong career progression and excellent benefits
NC Associates are currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic Management Accountant to join our client who are a globally recognised leader in their market. This business are a leading provider of service solutions and have offices across the world.
- Month end reporting including planning and forecasting
- Posting month-end accruals and prepayments
- Support with business analysis and business process improvements
- Weekly forecasts including sales and costs reporting
- Analysis of business operations by project
- Stakeholder management
- Balance sheet reconciliations (Control Accounts, VAT, Tax)
- Supporting the team with any ad hoc reporting
- Supervising more junior team members and supporting where possible
Essential Experience Required
- Previous experience working in a Management Accountant role is essential
- CIMA Qualification or equivalent
- Experience of working in a business partnering environment within a non-finance background (Desirable)
- Excellent analytical skills
- Commercial understanding
- Strong business acumen
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
What’s on offer?
This organisation can offer you an excellent opportunity to obtain commercial exposure to the wider business in addition to working for one of the most globally recognised employers who support their employees personal development. You will also have an excellent salary and working conditions.
Short listing for this role NOW, apply with your CV to this job vacancy!
If you are interested in this opportunity please submit your CV or to learn more about other potential opportunities at this level in the area please contact Wayne at NC Associates. 0151-203-0152 / 07879-626-501