NC Associates are looking to recruit an experience Part Qualified / Newly Qualified Corporate Management Accountant to join a fast paced and growing organisation based in Leeds city centre.
This is a newly created role which with see you support the Group Finance Controller in the smooth running of the accounts team whilst line managing 3 staff members.
This role would be ideal for a CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified or part qualified Management Accountant or Financial Accountant with a strong grounding in management accounts and managing direct relationships with clients. This role will allow for the right candidate, career development, autonomy and exposure to working with some high-profile clients.
Duties and responsibilities are to include:
- Management of the accounts team, including 3 staff members.
- Responsible for the overall delivery and accuracy of the management accounts and other reporting requirements to major clients, working to strict and tight deadlines.
- Review and audit processes and controls in place to ensure they are adequate. Suggest and implement improvements where required.
- Anticipate potential problems and recommend solutions within the planning process.
- Promote effective relationships with clients, individuals and other departments.
- Show a sense of urgency on behalf of customers and action requests quickly.
- Strive for excellence by paying attention to important detail.
- Demonstrate a systematic approach to organisation and administration.
NC Associates would be keen to speak to individuals with the following skills and experiences
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified or part qualified – Highly desirable
- Have tangible experience of managing and supporting a team – Essential
- Have previous experience of management accounts preparation – Essential
- Have previous experience in a client facing role, such as working in an accountancy practice – Highly desirable
- Have advanced knowledge of MS Excel (v look-ups/pivot tables/formulas) – Highly desirable
- Are experienced with month end close down.
- Enjoy working in a high volume, dynamic environment.
- Work methodically, accurately and quickly.
- Have previous experience of delivering exceptional customer service.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a growing organisation who can add value to your existing experience, this company offers a very attractive salary and benefits package which includes excellent working conditions. Please apply for immediate consideration by sending your CV to Liam Connolly at NC Associates.