Management Accountant, CIMA, ACCA Part Qualified – Qualified / Chester / Excellent Salary + Benefits
Partnering with a leading organisation as they complement their already successful team with the appointment of a Management Accountant. Due to sustained growth and with strong future grow plans the appointment of this role is pivotal to their continued success.
- Preparation of Management Accounts including P&L Analysis & commentary for various construction developments / sites
- Balance sheet reconciliations / journals
- CIS returns
- Bank reconciliations
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Responsible for filing statutory accounts with Companies House and the relevant to the Inland Revenue including VAT returns
- Ad hoc project work
Essential Experience Required
To be successful in your application for this role you must be able to demonstrate the following experience
- Experience of working within the Commercial Sector
- Part Qualified-Qualified CIMA, ACCA Desirable, but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Sage experience desirable
- Good Excel skills V Look ups / Pivot Tables
What’s on Offer?
Unrivalled opportunity to become a part of a leading organisation with a strong North West base.
- Genuine career development
- Exposure to and contribution towards key decisions
- Team development
- Excellent salary and benefits
Interested? Send your CV to me Kelly Maddocks at NC Associates or call me on 0151-203-0152 /07887-477-702
CV not up to date? Not sure what your next career move is? Call me and we can work with you on the right opportunity.