Join the team known locally as one of the top ranked suppliers to the housing industry as they develop their Finance Team with the addition of a talented Management Accountant in their Liverpool office
Having worked with this business for a a significant period of time, we can assure you that they are leaders when it comes to developing their teams; working collaboratively and fostering a positive and engaging culture across the business. You will be joining an established team with a focus that genuinely adds benefits to the wider business.
What will you be doing?
As a Management Accountant int eh team you will be expected to undertake:
- Preparing monthly management accounts including commentary
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Accruals and Journals
- VAT returns
- Cash-flow forecasting
- Year End Accounts
What’s on offer:
- Genuinely inclusive and proactive environment
- Salary packaging in line with your experience
- 25 days holiday a year
- Parking on site
- Access to senior decision makers in the business and the opportunity to add robust thought and analytical understanding to the decision-making process.
Apply on line now with your CV (CV not up to date – don’t worry call me and we can discuss next steps) Call me Kelly Maddocks on 0151 203 0152 for a confidential discussion.