Property Management Accountant, CIMA, ACCA Part Qualified – Qualified / Liverpool / Excellent Salary + Excellent Benefits/ Property Sector Experience Essential
Due to growth we have an opportunity for a Property Management Accountant to join this market leading property organisation. Your role will be to join this already successful team and support the Finance Director.
As the successful applicant you will be able to demonstrate experience across:
- Preparing all aspects of accounts and financial reporting for a specified portfolio of entities
- Preparation of periodic management accounts
- Regular preparation of balance sheet reconciliations
- Reporting to Financial Controller on profit and cash flow forecasts
- Assisting with preparation of annual audited accounts
- Treasury management including cash flow forecasting
- Service charge accounting and reconciliations
- Assist in overseeing the usual accounting functions including ledger postings, bank reconciliations, VAT returns, CIS returns etc.
- Liaise internally with the property management team, asset managers and surveyors to ensure accurate forecasting and reporting
- Assist with the setup of a new asset management and finance package
- Help Identify and implement Improvement of internal controls and processes
- Utility Management
- Ad hoc reporting
- Assist Financial Controller and Finance Manager as required
To be considered for the role you must be have the following experience:
- Experience of working within the property sector
- Part Qualified-Qualified CIMA, ACCA Desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Good Excel skills V Look ups / Pivot Tables
What’s in it for you?
Be a part of an organisation recognised within the industry for innovation, leadership and a positive inclusive culture. You will benefit from exceptional salary and benefits package as well as genuine career opportunities internally. Please apply for immediate consideration by sending your CV to Kelly Maddocks at NC Associates or call 0151-203-0152 / 07887-477-720