I am currently working with a leading Top 20 firm based in Leeds, who are seeking a Mixed Tax Senior. As a Mixed Tax Senior, you will take part in advisory work, ensure the annual tax compliance work is completed, planning opportunities are identified and delivered for a portfolio of clients.
Day-to-day duties will include:
- Preparation of personal tax returns for a portfolio of clients which may including sole traders, partners, HNWIs, non-UK domiciliaries, partnerships, non-residents and trusts
- Preparation of forms P11D for a portfolio of businesses
- Preparation, review & submission of corporation tax returns
- Advising individuals and companies of their tax liabilities
- Liaising with HMRC on behalf of clients
- Assist with HMRC enquiries into personal and corporate tax returns
- Assist on tax advisory projects for existing clients and prospects
- Carry out research on different areas to assist Managers/Directors/Partners
- Identify tax planning opportunities within individual and corporate client portfolio
- Meeting with clients and potential clients
- Client Billing
- ATT/ CTA qualified or able to demonstrate equivalent level of experience
- Possess significant tax experience gained within a UK professional services firm
- Good knowledge of private client tax compliance and exposure to planning/advisory work
- Knowledge of corporation tax compliance and ideally some exposure to planning/advisory work
- Technical knowledge to include; Capital Gains Tax, Inheritance Tax, Business Tax Aspects. Non-resident, non-domicile and partnership tax experience would be advantageous
- Computer literate using a range of applications/programmes ideally including Iris and PTP software
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
The salary is circa £38,000 – £55,000 dependent on the experience and background of the right individual, plus benefits, negotiable.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please send your CV over to us.