Semi – Senior Accountant – Practice
Are you an ambitious and career driven Semi-Senior Accountant, looking to expand your career in a Chartered Certified Accountancy Practice? Are you looking for a refreshing new challenge within a reputable firm, offering study support? If you’re actively studying towards your AAT, ACCA or ACA qualification, then I would be keen to speak with you!
NC Associates have a specialist practice division that work with some of the most prestigious and best know names within the top 15 practices in the UK; some of which are now looking to engage with driven and passionate individuals, keen to develop their career within an Accountancy Practice.
This is a fantastic opportunity for dynamic and driven individuals to join independent firms where there will be exposure to a diverse range of clients and genuine scope for career development and progression. You will receive a highly competitive salary and packing including study support.
The ideal candidates will be:
- Newly or recently qualified
- Has experience of working on multiple clients simultaneously
- Has previous experience of supervising junior members of staff
- Has the ability to deliver under pressure
- Demonstrates good written and verbal communication
You will ideally have experience:
- Preparing accounts from clients records
- Preparing an accurate working paper file
- Knowledge of Income Tax and VAT
- Undertake any work with a view to profitability and use the opportunity to review WIP and debtors.
- Assisting Partners in client meetings, if requested to do so. Acting as a responsible member of the team, providing
- support, development and guidance to more junior members.
- Producing work for manager and partner review which requires little further input, clearly highlights issues and provides potential solutions to issues identified.
If you would be interested in hearing more about the opportunities we have and the clients that we work with, then please apply with your CV today.