Payroll Administrator (Chartered Accountants) / Chester Location / Salary £24,000 – £28,000 + Excellent Benefits / Permanent Position / Excellent Opportunity!!
NC Associates are working exclusively with a long established firm of Chartered Accountants in Chester to help recruit an experienced Payroll Administrator. Due to the increase in workload my client requires a Payroll Administrator to help assist the payroll team in dealing with all payroll matters within the firm dealing with clients directly.
- Assisting with all aspects of payroll.
- Processing weekly and monthly payslips for clients.
- Preparing payments via BACS.
- Applying for new PAYE schemes with HM Revenue & Customs.
- RTI filing of necessary FPS & EPS reports.
- Answering payroll queries.
- Filing CIS Returns.
- Experience with Auto-enrolment processing.
Essential Experience Required
- High levels of motivation and initiative.
- Previous experience of working within a similar role within a firm of Accountants
- Effective time management, as the role requires the meeting of deadlines.
- Outgoing, professionally approachable personality.
- Strong relationship building skills, targeted at both clients / potential clients and staff.
- Pleasant and professional telephone manner.
- High order personal organisation.
- Ability to handle competing requirements whilst remaining calm and prioritising action to fulfil company needs
Whats on Offer?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a long established firm of Accountants who offer excellent working conditions, they also offer a market leading salary and benefits package. Please apply for immediate consideration by sending your CV to Wayne Caunce at NC Associates or call 07879-626-501