A global service company based near Burnley is looking to recruit a skilled payroll professional on a permanent basis. This is a new role due to recent acquisitions and a dramatic increase in business. The award winning business offers the perfect setting for individuals to develop their skills and develop their careers.
Reporting into the Payroll Manager, the tasks will include:
- Processing new and leaving colleagues including adhoc payments
- Prepare monthly reports for Finance and other stakeholders
- Processing payroll including statutory payments, pension auto enrolment and all admin tasks
- Assume responsibility for all payrolls in Manager’s absence
- Benefits administration including tasks associates with pension schemes, childcare vouchers etc
- Support the completion and provision of the annual P60s and P11Ds
- Provide payroll advice and support to all stakeholders
- Adhoc tasks
The ideal candidate will be CIPP / AAT qualified with experience of working in a similar role within a fast paced organisation. Proven ability to work to deadlines, attention to detail and strong excel skills will also be advantageous.
If your interested in working for a Lancashire brand that offers excellent benefits as well as developing your skills, then please contact Mark Caunce immediately.