A leading global service business, with a presence in most countries around the world, is looking to recruit an experienced Payroll Manager for their office in Manchester
This role will be heavily involved in developing a UK Shared Service Payroll function for the company and bringing together all the departments. The suitable candidate will also map out a robust new payroll process which will be capable of ensuring a new and standardised process across the company.
Reporting into the Finance Director, the main duties will include:
- Develop and implement a new payroll shared service function
- End to end processing of payroll including senior executives
- Keep up to date with legislative, regulatory and SOX requirements and ensure they are met
- Manage month and year end activities
- Responsible for P60 production, P11d’s, PAYE Settlement agreements, Pension reporting
- Develop and maintain payroll processes and procedures to drive efficiency
- Compile MI reports on payroll costs against budget for individual cost centres
- Maintain and report monthly payroll KPI’s and SLA’s
- Manage the expenses process in accordance with the company policy
- Maintain employee benefits offering
- Assisting senior management when required
The ideal candidate will have relevant end to end payroll experience within a shared service environment, knowledge of share option processing, strong reporting skills and proven experience of developing KPI’s and SLA’s. Furthermore, the candidate will need to be confident with excel, have strong man-management skills and knowledge of SOX.
This is an exciting time to become part of a growing company. You will be a valued and key member of the team. The business is passionate about achieving high standards and invests heavily in personal developments. If your interested in such a role and becoming part of a friendly and supportive culture, then please contact Mark Caunce immediately.