Payroll Supervisor // Chester // Excellent Company Benefits // 18K – 22K // 25 days AL + PHs // Free on site parking //
I am currently recruiting a Payroll Supervisor for my highly regarded client, the role is based in my clients modern purpose built office based in Chester. There is opportunity for progression within this award winning company for high achievers. As well as an excellent salary this role offers team building days, awards, private health care and much more.
- Processing & administration of monthly payroll
- Submitting RTI reports to HMRC in accordance with the deadlines
- Production of reports for BACS payments
- Correspondence with clients, HMRC, third parties and occasionally individual employees by phone, email, letter and fax
- Entering new starters & leavers
- Calculating and processing of pension contributions
- Dealing with any payroll queries
Experience & skills required:
- Previous experience in a payroll bureau essential
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Excel, auto-enrolment, RTI procedures and payroll legislation
- Previous experience of working with a high volume of payroll clients
- Able to work to tight deadlines, on own initiative and as part of a team, and have a keen attention to detail
- Excellent telephone manner
If you have the skills and experience required please submit your CV for immediate consideration.