I am currently working with a friendly and fast expanding accountancy practice based in Leeds. They specialise in providing a friendly, flexible and proactive all year-round service to small businesses and individuals in West Yorkshire.
My client is now looking for a strong Portfolio Accountant with a desire to step up in the company. In return they are offering great salary packages with or without study support, very relaxed working environment and other company’s benefits.
- AAT qualified/ ACCA / QBE
- 3-5 years’+ experience in practice in the UK!
Needed Experience / Job Specification:
- Deal with client queries on phone and email (no face to face meetings)
- Review assistants work and liase with client re accounts and tax returns
- Advise on best tax strategy and planning for the client given their circumstances
- Understanding and guiding the client on any queries in relation to our bespoke bookkeeping portal
- Ability to work unsupervised and meet deadlinesProficient with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication with a customer service focus
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent numeracy skills and financial awareness
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of accounting software – CCH, TaxCalc, Moneysoft, QuickBooks, XERO
- A high degree of IT literacy and the ability to embrace new technology
My client will be holding interviews this week so If you are interested in this position please apply directly to the job advert with your full up to date CV, or call Kinga at NC Associates.
This client has two vacancies so if you are experienced in UK Practice Accountant looking for a step up please give us a ring on 0113 487 1900 to find out more!