I am currently recruiting for a Large Independent leading accountancy firm in Liverpool who provide services covering tax, accounts preparation, audit and advisory for a broad range of clients across Media, Entertainment, Property, Professional Services and Hospitality.
The firm have a fantastic reputation and have clients ranging from start-ups through to high profile multi-million-pound turnover businesses.
You will be joining as an accountant within the Accounts team at the firm, you will support the Partners, Managers and Senior Accountants in providing accountancy services for clients, including sole traders, limited companies and partnerships.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing year end and management accounts for review by Managers / Partners
- Day to day bookkeeping for clients
- Preparing VAT returns and liaising with tax department
- Answering enquires from clients and senior staff
- Providing support and training to junior trainee accountants
So if you are an accountant who likes to do the work and go home not looking for any further studies this position might be ideal for you!
If you are interested, please send your CV over