Accounts Payable Clerk // Full Time // Warrington // 18K – 22K // Excellent benefits // Free on site parking // Development opportunities for high achievers //
I am recruiting accounts payable for my highly regarded client who are going through a period of rapid growth within their finance team. This role is based within a modern open plan office. My client offers an excellent training package to new starters and developmental opportunities for high achievers.
The ideal candidate would have experience of a high volume transaction process, preferably within a Shared Service environment.
- Process invoices, invoice queries and credit notes
- Statement reconciliations for key and preferred suppliers
- To assist with clearance of GRNI report
- Clear manual payments on supplier accounts
- Monitor, investigate and recover debt
- Resolve invoice/PO mismatches
- Assist in resolution of legal notices
- Pay suppliers within agreed timescales
- Deal with payment queries
- A positive attitude with the ability to deliver excellent Client experience and satisfaction
- Strong attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- Intellectually strong with demonstrable problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong ICT skills with proficient use of Microsoft Excel
- High volume transaction process, preferably within a Shared Service environment
- Ensuring quality standards are maintained alongside strong performance management culture
- Process and system improvement initiatives
- Developing and working towards Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
If you have the skills and expertise in the job profile please submit your CV for immediate consideration.