Purchase Ledger Clerk/ SAP/ Query Resolution/ Competitive Salary/ 25 Days Holiday/ Study Support/ Excellent Benefits
I am working with a city centre based, market leading client who due to an internal promotion have the need to recruit for an additional purchase ledger clerk to join their team.This will initially be a 12 month contract but there is a very strong probability that the role will be made permanent following on from this initial period.
I am keen to speak with confident, motivated and passionate, customer focused accounts payables candidates who are actively looking to pursue and develop a finance career.
The purpose of this role is to manage all accounts payables queries to ensure that all suppliers are paid in a timely manner.
- Management and resolution of all supplier queries
- Ensure that all compliance measures are adhered to
- Support the AP team with accurate and timely invoice processing
- Maintain up to date knowledge of the invoicing process and ensure this is shared with the wider team
- Management of all supplier relationships and communication vie telephone and email
- Checking and reconciliation of supplier payments
- Statement reconciliations
- Continuous process improvement
- Opening of and distribution of both internal and external post
- Minimum of 12 month experience in an accounts payable or accounts assistant capacity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of working with both direct and indirect suppliers
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Ability to work to deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Experience of using SAP is highly advantageous although not essential
- AAT qualifications are highly advantageous, although not essential
- Ability to commit to a 12 month contract
- Applicants will ideally be immediately available or available on a reduced notice period
If you fit the profile outlined above and are seeking a new opportunity to work for an excellent business that can offer a defined career progression plan, please submit your CV for immediate consideration.