Purchase Ledger Clerk/ 25 Days Holiday Per Annum/ Competitive Salary/ Manchester City Centre/ Temp To Perm/ Immediate Start
I am working on an excellent opportunity for a Purchase Ledger Clerk looking to continue their accounts payable career in a market leading business.
My Client is able to offer an excellent working environment, market leading benefits and the opportunity to work as part of a motivational team.
They are based centrally and are close to all major public transport links and multiple parking options. This role will require an immediate or reduced notice start.
- High volume invoice processing
- Setting up new suppliers and amending details
- Query resolution and management regarding payments and invoices
- Statement reconciliations
- Management of high volume and varied work flow
- Liaising across multiple business sites to ensure business efficiency
- Ensuring all suppliers are paid within agreed payment time frames
- Support with department projects as required
- Occasional support with BACS and CHAPS payments to suppliers
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to manage own workload
- Excellent communication skills and ability to liaise with both internal and external contacts
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent computerised system and Excel skills
- Excellent telephone skills
- Desire to continue a career within Accounts Payable
- Applicants will ideally be immediately available – however my client willing to consider candidates with a notice period
- Be able to start on an immediate or reduced notice
If you have the skills and experience detailed above, can travel to Manchester city centre and are looking for a new accounts payable challenge – Please call Rosie on 0161-711-0821 or alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration.