Experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk/ 25 Days Holiday + BHs / Competitive Salary/ Liverpool
I am working on an excellent opportunity for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk looking to advance their accounts payable career in a market leading business.
My Client can offer an excellent working environment, market leading benefits and the opportunity to work as part of a motivational team.
They are based centrally and are close to all major public transport links and multiple parking options.
This role will suit a candidate who has experience within a fast paced and high-volume capacity.
- High volume invoice processing
- Setting up new suppliers and amending details
- Query resolution and management regarding payments and invoices
- Statement reconciliations
- Management of high volume and varied work flow
- Liaising across multiple business sites to ensure business efficiency
- Ensuring all suppliers are paid within agreed payment time frames
- Support with department projects as required
- Occasional support with BACS and CHAPS payments to suppliers
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to manage own workload
- Excellent communication skills and ability to liaise with both internal and external contacts
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent computerised system and Excel skills
- Excellent telephone skills
- Desire to continue a career within Accounts Payable
If you match the profile detailed above and are seeking a new opportunity such as this, please submit your CV for immediate consideration.