Purchase Ledger/ Competitive Salary/ Permanent Role/ On-site Parking/ Company Benefits ( Pension/ private Health Care)
I am working on an excellent opportunity for an immediately available purchase ledger clerk. My client is a reputable and consistently growing business that operate multi nationally and are set for further development.
If you are an experienced Purchase Ledger clerk Who has experience in the end to end purchase ledger process – they can offer you; stability, development and the chance to work as part of a friendly team in an excellent environment.
This role will require the successful candidate to manage their own portfolio of suppliers accounts from start to finish and so will suit somebody who has 360 degree AP experience and understanding.
- Actively manage supplier relationships
- Manually match invoices and credit notes
- Reconciliation of supplier statements using Microsoft Excel
- Supplier query resolution – escalate to appropriate manager where necessary
- Weekly BACS payment runs to ensure all suppliers are paid within agreed terms
- Produce journals for all manually settled invoices
- Allocation of supplier payments to relevant accounts
- Bank reconciliation
- Production of weekly reports for management
- Supplier statement reconciliation
- Have similar experience within an end to end AP role
- Be able to manage and process high volumes of invoices within a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills – ability to communicate with suppliers and colleagues at all levels
- Team working ability
- be competent and able in using Excel and computerised accounting packages
- Applicants will ideally be immediately available, however my client is still considering candidates who have a notice period attached
If you have the skills and experience detailed above and are seeking a new opportunity such as this, please submit your CV for immediate consideration.