Purchase Ledger Clerk / £18,000 – £22,000 / Warrington / Industry Leading / Career Progression
NC Associates are supporting our industry leading client in recruiting a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their fast paced finance team. As the Purchase Ledger Clerk you will be processing high volume of invoices and reporting into the Purchase Ledger Manager.
- Preparation / review of Purchase Orders, ensuring authorised
- Processing high volume of invoices
- Monthly reconciliation of Supplier Statements to the Purchase Ledger
- Maintenance of Petty Cash
- Query resolution
To be considered you MUST have;
- A minimum of 2 years previous purchase ledger experience
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sage user – desirable
- AAT qualifications achieved or partial are an advantage but not essential
What’s on offer?
This is a one off opportunity to join an industry leading company who are offering excellent training and development, with chances to progress within the company. They are offering excellent benefits including an early finish on a Friday! If you meet the requirements needed, apply now for immediate consideration