Purchase Ledger Clerk / Liverpool / Excellent Salary & Benefits / Award Winning
NC Associates are recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join an award winning company who continue to grow year after year. Due to their growth they are looking for an experience Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their busy team. As the Purchase Ledger Clerk you will be reporting into the Purchase Ledger Manager.
- Process high volume purchase invoices
- Matching and coding of all invoices
- VAT payments
- BACS & Cheque payments
- Reconcile supplier statements to the purchase ledger accounts
- Daily banking and allocations of incoming payments via cheque and BACS
- Answering supplier queries by phone and email
- Purchase Ledger experience – Minimum 2 years
- Processing high volume of invoices in a previous role
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively
- Experience of working to targets and deadlines in a fast moving environment
- Problem solving skills
- Interest in development and learning new skills
Whats on offer?
This is an excellent opportunity to join an award winning company who are offering an excellent salary and benefits. As well as strong training and development, career progression opportunities are also available. Apply now for immediate consideration but submitting your CV.