Purchase Ledger Clerk/ Excellent Benefits/ Competitive Salary/ Dynamic Growing Business/ North Wales/ Permanent
Purchase Ledger Clerk
NC Associates are recruiting for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a dynamic and growing organisation based in North Wales. This role will suit somebody who has the ability to work in a fast paced and high volume environment. Our client can offer a fulfilling role, with excellent working environment
We are keen to speak with Purchase Ledger professionals who have an excellent eye for detail and who can work from their own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Processing both stock and overheads invoices
- Setting up new supplier accounts and maintaining the current ledger
- Complete Credit application forms
- Complete daily bank postings
- Manage Direct Debit suppliers – ensuring that all payments are accurate
- Weekly reconciliation of direct debit supplier accounts and payments
- Proactively resolve Supplier queries in a timely manner
- Liaise with wider business to resolve queries
- Complete journals between Sales and Purchase Ledger
- Additional finance support as required
- Previous experience within a fast paced purchase ledger role
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Excellent customer service skills
- Confident communicator with all levels of management
- Strong reconciliation skills
- Knowledge of working on excel spreadsheets
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Working in a fast paced environment
- The ability to work to monthly deadlines
- Experience of working on software packages
What’s on offer?
Our client is looking at offering a competitive salary of £18,000 – £23,000 depending on experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a reputable North Wales based company which will offer an excellent salary and benefits package.
If you have the skills and experience detailed above and are seeking an opportunity please apply by submitting your CV for immediate consideration.