Purchase Ledger Clerk/ Preston/ Permanent/ £17,500 – £22,000 DOE/ Growing Company
Purchase Ledger Clerk
Do you have experience working within the an Purchase Ledger role? Are you keen to expand your experience on a larger scale?
NC Associates are currently supporting an successful business based in Preston, who due to growth within the business are now looking for an Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their team.
- Processing Purchase Invoices and Credit Notes on the Purchase Invoice Database
- Matching Invoices to Purchase Orders
- Ensuring Invoices are Accurately Coded to the Correct Nominal Codes
- Daily Import Routine from Purchase Invoice Database to Sage 200
- Weekly Reconciliations of Supplier Statements
- Building and Maintaining Good Relationships with Suppliers
- Dealing with Invoice Queries from Suppliers
- Assisting with the Daily Supplier Payment Runs
- Assisting Colleagues with End of Month and Year End Procedures
- Processing Staff Expenses and Petty Cash
- Any Other Ad hoc Duties as and when Required
- Knowledge and previous experience working within a similar role within an Accounts Payable function
- Previous experience of working within a fast-paced accounts environment
- Qualified or Working Towards AAT at Intermediate Level
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent communication, analytical and organisational skills
- Keen eye for detail and provide accurate information to internal customers
- Ability to identify problems as they arise and be pro-active in finding and implementing solutions
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
If successful you will be working in a strategic and high-quality environment, with an extensive reputation for quality and long – term relationship building.
What’s on Offer?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a reputable Preston based company which will offer an excellent salary and benefits package.
To ensure you do not miss out on this opportunity please apply with your up to date CV today!