Purchase Ledger// Accounts Payable// Excellent Benefits// Competitive Salary// Dynamic Growing Business// Chester
I am looking for an experienced purchase ledger clerk to join a dynamic and growing organisation based in Chester. This role will suit somebody who has the ability to work in a fast paced and high volume environment. My client can offer a fulfilling role, with excellent working environment
I am keen to speak with purchase ledger professionals who have an excellent eye for detail and who can work from their own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Processing both stock and overheads invoices
- Setting up new supplier accounts and maintaining the current ledger
- Complete Credit application forms
- Complete daily bankline postings
- Manage Direct Debit suppliers – ensuring that all payments are accurate
- Weekly reconciliation of direct debit supplier accounts and payments
- Proactively resolve Supplier queries in a timely manner
- Liaise with wider business to resolve queries
- Complet journals between Sales and Purchase Ledger
- Additional finance support as required
- Previous experience within a fast paced purchase ledger role
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Excellent customer service skills
- Confident communicator with all levels of management
- Strong reconciliation skills
- Knowledge of working on excel spreadsheets
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Working in a fast paced environment
- The ability to work to monthly deadlines
- Experience of working on software packages
What’s on offer?
My client is looking at offering a competitive salary of £18,000 – £23,000 depending on experience.
If you have the skills and experience detailed above and are seeking an opportunity please apply by submitting your CV for immediate consideration.