Purchase Ledger Manager / Warrington / £25,000 – £30,000 / Industry Leading / Free Parking
NC Associates are recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Manager to join an industry leading organisation. You will be joining a vibrate team and manage between 6-8 Purchase Ledger Clerks. As the Purchase Ledger Manager you will be reporting into the Finance Director
- Day to day management of the purchase ledger team including; induction of new starters, supporting with coaching and training; appraisals and responding to team queries
- Code up purchase invoices and post to purchase ledger
- Posting payments and cash allocations on the purchase ledger
- Dealing with queries on account – escalations
- Keeping credit balances to a minimum, monthly checks
- Perform month-end procedures
- BACS and cheque payments.
- Perform payment runs
To be considered you MUST have;
- Previous experience managing a team team
- A strong track record of purchase ledger in a fast-paced/high-volume environment
- Strong IT and excel skills including the use of Vlookup and Pivot Table functions
- Strong reconciling skills are essential
- The ability to work sufficiently on your own initiative
Whats on offer?
This is an exciting opportunity to be joining an industry leading organisation who are offing an excellent salary and attractive benefits including free on site parking and holidays! If this role suits you and you meet requirements needed, apply now for immediate consideration!