Accounts Payable/ Payments/ Competitive Salary/ Company Bonus/ 25 Days Holiday/ Project Work
I am working with a globally operating city centre client, who due to constant growth require an additional member to join their busy payments team.
This role will suit somebody who can work within a fast paced environment to ensure the payment of suppliers within agreed time frames. The successful candidate will benefit from an excellent working environment, market leading benefits and a busy and fulfilling role.
I am keen to speak with detail focused, motivated individuals who have payments and/or treasury experience.
- Coordination of large volumes of payments to both clients and suppliers, following treasury instruction
- Processing of payments onto bespoke accounting software
- Reconciliation of payments to ensure all processes are completed within deadlines
- Investigation and reconciliation of statements
- Resolution of any queries via telephone or email
- Perform adjustments as and when instructed
- Maintain ledger balances
- Support with any accounts payable or treasury projects
- Previous accounts payable payments experience within a fast paced environment
- Excellent computerised systems skills
- Excellent problem solving and query resolution skills
- Treasury exposure is highly advantageous
- Motivated an proactive approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional and commercial approach
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
My client is ideally keen to meet with immediately available candidates or those on reduced notice periods but are happy to consider candidates on notice as the focus is to find the right candidate for the role.
If you fit the profile above and have an interest in the position above, please call Rosie at NC Associates on 0161-711-0821 or submit your CV for immediate consideration.