One of Lancashire best known brands, based near Burnley, is looking to recruit an experienced Purchase Ledger Supervisor. This is a new role due to an increase in workload. The purpose of the position is to maintain high performance levels within the team, promoting accuracy, efficiency and commitment.
Reporting into the Finance Manager, the duties will include:
- Ensure all invoices are processed within service agreement deadlines
- Manage, lead, train and develop two purchase ledger clerks
- Reconciliations of supplier statements
- Raising payments
- Dealing with expenses and fuel cards
- Resolving both internal & external queries
- Customer account maintenance
- Dealing with intercompany invoices / payments
- Improving processes
- Ad hoc month end / project tasks
The ideal candidate will be a purchase ledger professional who has worked within fast paced / high volume environments. They will need to be proactive, have a attention to detail and have supervisory experience.
If you want to work for an award winning business and develop your leadership skills further, then please contact Mark Caunce immediately.