Recruitment/ Payroll Administrator/ Chester/ Permanent/ £17,500 – £20,000 DOE/ Excellent Benefits/ Free Parking/ 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
Working as part of a busy team, you will be carrying out a varied admin support role while acting as first point of contact for our customers.
Duties will include:
- Providing “first point of contact” for all calls and visitors to the hub
Supporting the hub with various admin tasks
- Carrying out registrations of new contractions and ensuring compliance with quality standards under Umbrella, CIS and PAYE schemes
- Chasing registration forms from contractors and ensuring all required documentation is included to maintain compliance
- Work to deadlines
- Managing and maintaining company spreadsheets and databases
- Assisting with general queries regarding services via telephone and email
- Confidently dealing with contractors and clients
- Working as part of a team to hit individual and team KPI’s and targets
- Assisting in payroll departments where required due to unusual volume of work
This is a very busy and varied role and you will need to be confident, resilient resourceful, show initiative and react quickly to challenging situations.
You will need
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to develop new skills.
- Excellent Word, Excel and admin skills are essential.
- A Positive Attitude
- Team player
What’s on offer?
Our client is offering a permanent role including excellent benefits, holiday allowance and a competitive salary. If you have the skills and experience listed above, please apply for the role for immediate con