Registrations Administrator/ Officer // Chester// Temporary// Excellent Benefits// Free Parking// Immediate Start
NC Associates Are recruiting for a Temporary Registrations Officer to join a successful growing business. This role will suit a candidate who is looking to join a fast paced team handling day-to-day registration duties for the company, such as email and telephone queries and general administrator duties. This role has the possibility of going permanent for the right candidate. This role also offers great benefits and the opportunity of progression for those willing to exceed expectation.
General duties will include but are limited to
- Registering new contractors compliantly under Umbrella, CIS and PAYE schemes
- Chasing registration forms from contractors and ensuring all required documentation is included to maintain compliance
- Verify UTR numbers using HMRC website to determine tax %
- Managing and maintaining the Group registration spreadsheet and updating databases
- Import contractors onto Accentra once registered
- Update Referrals spreadsheet on a daily basis
- Assisting contractors with general queries regarding our services via telephone or email
- Send out contractor Loyalty cards when required and keep up to date with them
- Preparing registration and packs to be sent out when required
- General Administration duties including filing, scanning, photocopying and postal duties
- Assisting in payroll departments where required due to unusual volume of work
- Similar experience in a previous role
- A Positive Attitude
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player
What’s on offer?
This is an ongoing temporary position that has the possibility to go permanent for the right candidate. The company offers some great benefits and the opportunity for progression.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for this role please apply for immediate consideration.