Registrations Officer / £20,000 / Ellesmere Port / Growing Company / Excellent Benefits / Free Parking
NC Associates are working exclusively with a growing company who are recruiting for a Registrations Officer to join their team. Your role is to deliver day-to-day registration duties for the business. Handling telephone and email queries. General administration duties.
- Registering new contractors compliantly under Umbrella, CIS and PAYE schemes
- Update Referrals spreadsheet on a daily basis
- Chasing registration forms from contractors and ensuring all required documentation is included to maintain compliance
- Liaising with both Agencies and Contractors, assisting with general queries regarding their services via telephone or email.
- Preparing registration and packs to be sent out when required.
- General Administration duties including filing, scanning, photocopying and postal duties.
To be considered you MUST have;
- Previous experience working withing a recruitment environment
- Administration background
- Excellent customer service skills
- Organisations skills
What’s on offer?
This is an excellent time to be joining a growing company who are offering an excellent salary and benefits! Opportunities to progress in the company are also on offer? To be considered immediately, apply now!