Registration Officer// Ellesmere Port// £17,500 – £20,000 DOE// Permanent// Free Parking// 25 days holiday plus blank holidays// Private Health Care
NC Associates are looking for an experienced Registrations Officer to join our successful, growing payroll client. The purpose of the role is to deliver day-to-day registration duties for the business. Handling telephone and email queries. General administration duties.
Essential Job Functions
- Registering new contractors compliantly under Umbrella, CIS and PAYE schemes.
- Chasing registration forms from contractors and ensuring all required documentation is included to maintain compliance.
- Verify UTR numbers using HMRC website to determine tax %
- Managing and maintaining the Group registration spreadsheet and updating databases.
- Import contractors onto Accentra once registered.
- Update Referrals spreadsheet on a daily basis.
- Assisting contractors with general queries regarding our services via telephone or email.
- Send out contractor Loyalty cards when required and keep up to date with them.
- Preparing registration and packs to be sent out when required.
- General Administration duties including filing, scanning, photocopying and postal duties.
- Assisting in payroll departments where required due to unusual volume of work.
- A Positive Attitude
What’s on Offer?
Our client is offering a permanent role including excellent benefits, holiday allowance and a competitive salary. If you have the skills and experience listed above, please apply for the role for immediate consideration.