Registrations Officer // Temp // £8 – 9 per hour // Full Time // Free on site Parking // Ellesmere Port // Award winning company // Immediate start //
I am currently recruiting a temporary Registrations Officer for my highly regarded client who is experiencing a period of rapid growth at present. This role has the possibility of going permanent for the right candidate. This role also offers great benefits and the opportunity of progression for those willing to exceed expectation.
- Registering new contractors compliantly under Umbrella, CIS and PAYE schemes.
- Chasing registration forms from contractors and ensuring all required documentation is included to maintain compliance.
- Verify UTR numbers using HMRC website to determine tax %
- Managing and maintaining the Group registration spreadsheet and updating databases.
- Import contractors onto Accentra once registered.
- Update Referrals spreadsheet on a daily basis.
- Assisting contractors with general queries regarding our services via telephone or email.
- Send out contractor Loyalty cards when required and keep up to date with them.
- Preparing registration and packs to be sent out when required.
- General Administration duties including filing, scanning, photocopying and postal duties.
- Assisting in payroll when required
- A Positive Attitude
If you have the skills and experience required please submit your CV for immediate consideration or call Karen on 0151 203 0152 for an informal chat.